Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PR In Action at Chick-Fil-A

-
If you know me, you know that my favorite restaurant is Chick-Fil-A. This little southern fast food chain has the best sweet and chicken nuggets I've ever had. But one thing I also love about Chick-Fil-A is how they do PR. Their "Eat Mor Chikin" campaign is one of the most memorable and recognizable campaigns in the fast food market. I also like how each different restaurant does their own special events and tries to reach out to the community. The Milledgeville Chick-Fil-A hosts school nights each week, with a percentage of profits made going directly to the schools. Being the frequent Chick-Fil-A eater that I am, many times I end up inside on one of these school night to see many families lined up for nuggets and the original chicken sandwich. One night my roommate and I happened to stumble upon Daddy Daughter Date Night. They had a red carpet, balloon arch, tablecloths, centerpieces, and even flowers for each little girl. The video that I posted shows a little bit of what went on and how Chick-Fil-A does PR in Action! And I apologize ahead of time, I am not the best Filmer


No comments:

Post a Comment